Water Consulting Services
Organic121 Consultants offers consulting services covering the full water cycle. Our experience includes domestic, industrial, and institutional ground and surface water projects throughout the world.
A growing demand for clean water in a time of increasingly rigorous regulations makes managing water quality, wastewater treatment operations, and natural resources enhancement more difficult than ever before. We will partner with you to address community concerns, environmental protection and conservation regulations while managing the economic implications and schedule requirements.
We offer master planning and rate studies, asset management, commissioning and start-up, SCADA and GIS integration, and construction management.
Connect with our team of engineering and environmental professionals who are ready to help you with all your clean water, wastewater, and water resource needs.
Water Treatment & Desalination
Water Transmission, Distribution & Pumping
Water Storage Facilities
Peak Weather, CSO, and SSO Facilities
Wastewater Treatment & Reclamation
Wastewater Disposal & Reuse
Natural Resource Enhancement
• Exploration, development and management of water resources;
• Assessment of transboundary aquifers;
• Water balance studies;
• Identification and delineation of protection zones for the prevention of potential contamination of important drinking water resources;
• Design and organization of water sampling campaigns and discharge measurements; interpretation of collected data;
• Determination of drinking water quality of different water sources like springs, lakes, lagoons, groundwater and surface water based on chemical and microbiological analyses as well as from the most relevant physicochemical parameters;
• Interpretation of isotopic data for the determination of type, provenance, origin and age of water;
• Determination and characterization of nitrate pollution sources and recommendation of source-oriented remediation measures;
• Characterization and classification of water type for specific end-uses (i.e. drinking water; water for aquaculture; water for industry; water for agriculture; etc.);
• Monitoring programme for controlling possible changes of qualitative properties of water over time;
• Design and implementation of rainwater harvesting systems.
• Determination of effective crop water needs
• Determination of net irrigation based on crop water requirements
• Water budget study for optimization of the water resources
• Impact of irrigation practices on the water cycle
• Effects of climate change on irrigation management
• Analysis on water availability for irrigation
• Optimization of irrigation management
• Cropping systems modelling
• Simulation of yield response to water
• Satellite and Airborne data analysis and interpretation;
• Identification and classification of tectonic lineaments and morphological discontinuities;
• Water bodies identification and characterization;
• Assessment of LAI (Leaf Area Index);
• Actual Evapotranspiration;
• Land cover and land use classification;
• Change detection;
• Multi-temporal analysis;
• Environmental monitoring;
• Forest and vegetation monitoring; assessment of their temporal and spatial changes;
• Settlement and urban development;
• Surface temperature;
• Crop pattern and crop health;
• Digital Elevation Model (DEM) generation and its application in landslide studies and in catchment hydrology;
• Morphological and temporal development of lakes;
• Water turbidity detection and classification;
• Water pollution assessment (e.g. algal blooms, oil spills, etc.);
• Geological mapping;
• Floodplain flows, slope stability and landslide hazard assessments;
• Design and set-up of early warning system;
• Natural disasters inventory.
• Automatic delineation of catchment areas of rivers and gauging stations;
• Stream flow path analysis;
• Morphometric terrain analysis;
• Environmental vulnerability and risk assessments;
• 3D geological cross-section models;
• GIS-based hydrological processes analysis;
• Spatial and geostatistical analysis;
• Contextual query analysis;
• Vector and Raster data modelling;
• Automatic vectorization of rasterized cartographic maps;
• GIS and RS data analysis for hydrological modelling;
• Editing and printing of thematic maps;
• 2D and 3D data visualization; Virtual Reality and Virtual Landscaping;
• Design, set-up and maintenance of Geo-Databases;
• WEB-GIS design, set-up and maintenance.
Since hydrological modelling on catchment scale requires large input databases and also gives spatially distributed outputs, the combined use of GIS and Remote Sensing techniques are a very useful method in this field because of their advantages in data storage, processing and maintenance.
To this topic we offer the following services:
• Development of the conceptual model;
• Collection, verification and validation of all necessary input data for the simulation model;
• Data pre-processing; it is defined as the process transforming raw GIS, RS, and tabular data into the required model input formats;
• 2D and 3D visualization of model results;
• Preparation of maps of all modelling results.
• Water resources management;
• Water quality;
• Isotope hydrology;
• Hydrology, Hydrological modelling and Catchment hydrology;
• Water balance;
• Tracer techniques in hydrology;
• Irrigation management based on crop water needs;
• Remote sensing and GIS.